Job ID Number: HE-20001-WHT-01
Holling Enterprises, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is seeking an experienced Warehouse Technician to join our team of professionals in supporting our various US Government Aircraft support programs.
This position is located in Green Cove Springs, Florida.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Reporting to the Warehouse & Supply Manager, the Warehouse Technician provides support to all departments by ensuring the warehouse is clean, organized and stocked. They inventory and maintain the use and repair of warehouse and jobsite equipment. The Warehouse Technician will prepare, receive, order and export warehouse deliveries, to include job site content and consumables. The Warehouse Technician will be licensed to operate a forklift and/or
scissor-lift and will assist with content manipulation (on and off site) when requested.
Must be able to read, write, and speak English. Must be able to comprehend documents such as repair station operating procedures, safety rules, aircraft maintenance instructions and other technical manuals.
Mission essential functions and other duties may be assigned as required.
In order to perform the essential functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform repetitive movements, work overhead, use hands to grasp, handle, and/or feel, reach with hands and arms. The candidate will be frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, twist, and work on or in the aircraft. The candidate will be occasionally required to sit, climb, and balance. The candidate must frequently lift and/or push or pull up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or push or pull up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the essential functions of this job, the candidate will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as needed to perform job tasks. The candidate will be regularly exposed to vibration. The candidate will be frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles. The candidate must be able to properly use, handle and dispose of hazardous materials, and toxic or caustic chemicals per Government regulations and company procedures. The candidate will be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, high, precarious places, outside weather conditions and with occasional risk of electrical shock. The candidate is required to work in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining a clean, FOD-free work area.
Per Holling Enterprises' FAA Repair Station Certificate, each individual that applies to perform a safety-sensitive function, will be required to undergo pre-employment drug testing/screening.
● Sweep and clean warehouse floors keeping walkways clean and free of content and debris
● Maintain warehouse (and office) lights, doors, crates (used for content storage) and fire
extinguishers ensuring functionality
● Call for dumpster removal and replacement at warehouse when full
● Order, maintain, organize and issue inventory of approved supplies and company
● Scan equipment and consumables to/from warehouse to/from truck or job site using
● Prepare and review reports for equipment and consumable tracking
● Assist with repositioning, loading and unloading of equipment and content for restoration,
storage and return to job sites as required
● Deliver and pick up materials as needed
● Provide excellent customer service
● Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
● Ensure attention to detail and keen sense of safeguarding other people’s property and
● Will practice good housekeeping at all times to ensure a safe and non-cluttered worksite
● Participates in and demonstrates an understanding of safety principles and practices;
follows all safety policies and procedures to support a safe working environment, including
safe operation of machines and equipment
● Comply with all company policies and procedures IAW Holling Enterprises’ Quality & Safety Programs
● Proactively communicate job site conditions and concerns that may or are affecting completion of the job to the Warehouse Manager
● Attend all company sponsored training courses
The successful candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
Licensed to operate a forklift and scissor-lift
2+ years’ experience in warehouse maintenance
Experience in facility and equipment maintenance
Familiarity with chemical products, use, disposal and Safety Data Sheets application
Comprehensive understanding of customer service, principles and practices
Eligible to operate a motor vehicle IAW State of Florida licensing requirements
Ability to work within a team or independently as needed
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Basic computer and/or tablet/iPad experience
Willing to work evenings, on call and weekends when requested
Periodic travel may be required
Successful passing of Criminal Record Check
Must be a US Citizen.
The successful candidate possesses the following preferred qualifications:
Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical manuals, understanding symbols, flags, and general notes
Military experience that resulted in award of USN Logistics Specialist Rating (w/ Aviation Warfare Pin Qualification) or USAF Supply Career Field (USAF AFSC: 2S0X1 w/ 7-Level rating)
High school education or equivalent (GED)
This is a Hourly/Non-Exempt position.
To apply: Fill out information blocks located at bottom of Careers main page. A member of our HR Team will contact qualified individuals to schedule interviews.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Holling Enterprises team.